Friday, June 12, 2015

A lovely (yet windy) evening

There are only three words that describe how we are feeling right now: worn slap out. I don't remember what I posted last so it might overlap. Sorry if it does, I'm about to sleep really well tonight! We went to Bar Harbor, and had dinner at this really good restaurant. I got a delicious grilled chicken caesar salad.  There was a lot of really cool stuff collected, random stuff on the walls, on shelves, everywhere. There was also a train going around the whole restaurant! I loved that part. We looked around the shops for a little while then drove up Cadillac mountain to see the sunset. Well, we didn't see a sunset because there were clouds, but I got some really pretty pictures so that was good. It was also really windy, but nobody fell off the mountain so that was a definite plus!

More tomorrow, and as always, hugs!

2 comments: