Friday, June 12, 2015

We're soaring, flying!! -HSM

This morning was an early one,  as y'all could probably tell by the 4 a.m. post. Before the first flight, we barely had a chance to grab a drink and a little something to eat before hopping on the plane. We met a girl that was going to Canada for the world cup which was really cool! She noticed my sweatshirt and asked me if I was an App fan, and when we started up a conversation we found out that she went to Wake Forest and is a minister, along with her husband. She was really nice! On the flight, I got to see the sunrise from above the clouds, and it was amazing. I've never seen anything like it. We had to run to the next flight in Philadelphia, on which we all rested and relaxed. When we finally got to Maine, we were starving. I used my Hungry Now app to find us a restaurant and we hopped in the rental car and headed to Wendy's, then to our house. We're finally here!! I've already taken a bunch of pictures of things in the house, and now we're kicked back watching HGTV! 

More later! Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment