Thursday, June 11, 2015

On the way! (Part one)

Hey y'all! Clearly I'm getting into the Northern mood, right? Wrong. I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb there. However, the first leg of this trip went south, not north. We went down to Georgia today to pick up my cousin, and met up with a whole bunch of family for dinner. Basically, we ate and talked and had a great time! I drank as much sweet tea as I could (sorry mom) because that stuff doesn't exist up north. I also gotta learn how to pronounce ayuh... We're on the way to the hotel in Atlanta, and we're going to sleep like babies until 4 am (wink, wink) when we have to get up to go catch the plane. I can't wait to get the best part of this adventure started! More later, love y'all!!

(Mom can you water Sunny and Cher please thank you)

                                  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment